Sunday, June 7, 2015

SDCC 2013 S.H. Figuarts Exclusive Red Power Ranger

When I found this Red Power Ranger toy, I was amazed by its articulation, I bought it even though it's broken.



I found out that it's an S.H. Figuarts Power Ranger figure exclusive to San Diego Comic Con 2013. The one I have is missing its hands and weapons, but for P35, it's not bad. 

I just replaced the hands with silicone balls, haha. And wow, the articulation is very sweet. Look at his right foot!

Here is a photo of the complete figure:




And look at that booty pop, haha! 



I definitely enjoyed posing this toy.

2 comments:

  1. Posing it that way........I find it really funny he he he, but interested huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I couldn't leave it behind the thrift store because it's so articulate and can stand up on its own. Turns out it's a pretty cool toy.

      Delete