Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Technical Error

My blog is currently under construction because I've been getting an error message when I try to view my blog. I had to change my blog template (Yep, goodbye, Robots background!), and for some reason, my blog roll is also causing a problem. It's so weird. I hope I can put it back so that I only have to refer to it and not via email or feed reader for my blog subscriptions. Sigh.

I'm putting this entry under "ideas" because I don't have a tag called "I hate technology" or something like that.

/My solution for my missing blog roll is to create a new one on a new blog. I know, such a hassle. Here it is: http://jamiestoyblogtest.blogspot.com/. I don't have a feed reader (RIP Google Reader from three years ago), so I check out new entries from my blog subscriptions on my blog roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment