Sunday, March 18, 2018

Lottie's World: Seaside and Daiso

I finally had the chance to take pictures of Lottie again. This is at the seaside, and Lottie brought Toffee the dog with her!






A train passed by. We didn't ride it though.





While shooting this on the (fake) grass, a toddler came by and tried to take Lottie away from me!! It was good that I was quick to react. I packed up everything and left.

On my way home, I passed by the Daiso store and saw this display of toy dinosaur bones.


This reminds me of my childhood, when I was quite well-versed about dinosaurs. I used to know a lot of dinosaur names and even periods.

I actually got my fake grass here at Daiso!!


Oooh look at these toy boats, too.


I didn't get any of these though. But I want to make one, kinda like that put-put boat that Ponyo and Sosuke rode in that Ghibli movie. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment