Hello!
I’m sorry I haven’t been posting in a long while. I’ve made a lot of changes in my life and that includes my hobby here which is doll collecting. I’ve sold many of the dolls I’ve rescued and collected because I want to minimize my collection. I haven’t made doll dioramas in years, so I figured I should let go of most of the doll props and furniture I’ve collected and stored in plastic bins and also boxes under my bed. It’s kinda sad because I used to be passionate about it, but there’s still a part of me that knows that if I ever want to come back and make doll dioramas again, I’m always welcome to do so.
About my health, I’m doing better. I’ll never know if I caught COVID or not because I didn’t get severely sick over the past couple of years. I had a flu once but that’s about it. I’m grateful that I’ve also lost some weight. I try my best to take a lot of steps every day because each of it adds up. I might not see the results I want now, but I remain hopeful that someday I will.
Also I dropped my Hungarian studies because I lost interest to continue studying it. I’m still thankful that I once knew how to read basic Hungarian, and if the opportunity arises that I become interested again, I have my workbook that I can go back to. I tried going back to studying Thai but it’s really difficult, maybe more difficult than Hungarian because of the tones and the characters, and also I lost the interest. I’m taking up Korean now and so far, so good. I love learning about its sentence patterns, and it just seems much easier to handle and accessible for me. I got started on the Duolingo app but felt it’s not enough so I went and got a physical workbook too. The language has similar sounding words to Japanese (which I studied in the past) so I get thrilled whenever I encounter such words such as:
Newspaper (JP: shimbun, KR: shinmun)
Library (JP: toshokan, KR: doseogwan, let’s add Mandarin because why not: tushuguan)
Bag (JP: kaban, KR: kabang)
Mountain (JP: it’s yama but they also use -san as suffix eg. Mt. Fuji/Fuji-san, KR: san)
It’s really fun.
Back to my dolls… I still have a strong attachment to some of my dolls. I’m definitely keeping my Lotties to name a few. Basically most of them are gifts or prizes I won back then, so I’m emotionally invested. I just want to declutter most of my possessions before I start playing again (oh you know, taking pictures of them and stuff).
That’s about it. Peace out!
P.S. I can’t seem to sign in to my Blogger profile so that I can reply to comments! I don’t know what’s going on or how to fix it right now. I’m sorry I can’t reply to comments I received here.
Nice post! Jamie’s Toy Blog offers a fun and interesting look at toys. I enjoyed reading the ideas and discovering something new. For comfortable and stylish footwear, StridexClothing offers Basketball Shoes designed for active lifestyles, combining practical comfort with modern designs suitable for casual wear and everyday activities.
ReplyDeleteEmail id - clothingstridex@gmail.com
Phone: 011 4305 3855
USA Address: Illinois, 60466, United States
Explore Our Services:
www.bookmyessay.com | www.bookmyessay.com.au | www.bookmyessay.co.uk www.myassignmenthelp.co.in | www.paperub.com | www.constructionestimatehelp.com | www.stridexclothing.com