Thursday, July 20, 2017

Barbie Book and New Lottie Doll

At a second hand book store, I found this hardbound book! I just had to get it!


It's the Collector's Encyclopedia of Barbie Doll Exclusives and More by J. Michael Augustyniak. I think this was published in 1997, so I don't see the newer face sculpts in this book. I wonder if I can memorise most of the dolls in this book, hahaha. I was already able to identify the Barbie skirt I have in my collection because of it, so this book did help.

In other news, I found another Barbie doll at a thrift store a while back, and I really like her face. It turns out that it's a Birthstone Barbie for April! She's beautiful!


And I'm getting a new Lottie doll soon! I'm going to talk about her when it finally gets here. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment