Friday, June 1, 2018

Doll Impulsions (Part 7)

Here's another batch of screen shots I took from last month, which I forgot to post, haha.


Isn't it a cute way to hang doll clothes? I like that green hoodie, by the way.


This are vintage Rebook trainers! They look horrible, like they're about to fall apart, hahah. Modern Ken shoes look so much better now.




I have a small collection of Rody horses, so when I saw these photos, my collector sense is kicking in. MUST. RESIST.



Meygana from Bratzillaz! That's already cheap! But guess what, I already have a basic Meygana doll (no inset eyes and her body is not as articulated), and I'm really trying to cut down my purchases. So I didn't get Meygana.



I didn't get Lola from Hannah Montana either. I would like to get her though because her short pink bob is pretty cool, but I can still deal.

Her face has the same mold as Mitchie from Camp Rock, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment