Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hello.

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. I won't be able to update this blog in the next two months because I'm working on another musical project, and have to focus on that. I told myself though that after this project, I'd go back to my old hobbies, and one of them is this, doll collecting and photography. I might have a chance to take some photos next month because I have to travel, but I'm not expecting much because I'm travelling for business and not for vacation. I don't want other people who don't understand this hobby to think I'm not serious about my work, lol.

I still update my toy Instagram account whenever I can, so I guess you can find me there, if you are looking for me.

I still also play with some of my toys. In fact, I have two cacti growing by the window in my room, and I have photographed those with miniature toys beside them. Those blind bag toys do come in handy for that purpose, haha.

I'll be back. See ya.

1 comment: