Saturday, September 4, 2021

Lottie’s World: A Photo Dump

Dear Readers,

I haven’t written a blog in months. As per a previous blog entry, I mentioned that I wanted to focus on my health. It’s been a journey and it’s taking a long while to achieve my health goals but I’m getting there. I’m doing fine, I feel fine. You don’t have to worry about me. ✊

Anyway I just want to post some photos I took of my Lotties a little while back.




They’re playing with My Mini MixieQ’s, the ones I received as gift from Melissa. Thank you! So grateful.




These two girls are playing this fishing game. It’s a tiny one I found at Toys R Us and I thought the fishing rods are a good size for Lottie dolls.



I took photos of Branksea Festival Lottie by herself because I rarely photograph her on her own. She is so cute!

I shall try taking photos again soon. Hope some inspiration comes by. 

Stay safe!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love that the dolls are playing with dolls!
    Banksea is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete