Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Lotties' Day Out

As promised on a previous post, I'm posting the photos I took for my Lottie Dolls Instagram takeover. I went over my old post again and found that three of my Instagram posts were deleted. I wonder why. I guess the Lottie team didn't like the shot I took at the stairs, and the library shots. I didn't like the library shots that much either, so I'm not posting those anymore.





Some shots I took by our backyard mango tree.




I brought all three Lotties to a country club to relax.




I like this shot because the halls were empty, and I was on my stomach when I took this shot, lol. I didn't care. I just had to get that shot.







Pool side. I didn't bring any swimsuits for the girls, so no swimming.


I think this is the missing shot from the Lottie Dolls Instagram account, but it doesn't bother me that it's missing. I just didn't think it would get deleted, but *shrugs*.



I made Lottie do a cartwheel. It took a little while to make her balance!


So I guess, that's it for this post, lol. I have taken these back in June, so I don't have much to say anymore given that they're not fresh photos. Sorry!

Here's an additional photo, by the way.


It's just a candid shot of Muddy Puddles on my table.

4 comments: