Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Lottie's World: My Comeback?

Wow, I wrote my last post two months ago! That's crazy!

I haven't really done anything doll-related that I could consider blog-worthy, I guess. I've taken some photos of toys during my strolls but I haven't found time and the effort to post them all. I will get around to it!

Here's something I came up with. I'm just out of it, for the most part, but I've been thinking about this scene because I found another Breyer doll that I could steal clothes from, lol. But too bad, I don't have a toy horse. That would have been a great prop. I found a toy horse at the mall, but it was too expensive, and I haven't really been looking out for a suitable horse at the thrift store either. Anyway...


I'm not really proud of this. I think I could do better because the backdrop looks dull, and the photo doesn't tell a story. Lottie's just standing here, hanging out, but what's the point? I guess the idea was far better in my head than when I executed it. Oh well. I'm going to be more forgiving because I'm rusty.

Oh and I finally was able to use that miniature wheelbarrow I found! It's too small for Lottie, but I don't care. I have to use it!

And I received a notice from the post office a week ago. I think the mail I've been waiting for for months has finally arrived. I'll pick it up soon, I promise!

I will come back!!! I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I always enjoy your photography. Your photo of Lottie at the top in the green dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll make an effort this time to make posts. I've been slacking off for so long, haha!

      Delete