Sunday, January 6, 2019

More Fun Finds


I found this pack of pencil topper erasers made to look like popcorn! Pretty cool! I thought this would be cute for big dolls.


My magnet display on the fridge, which has been updated to this:


I combined the previous ones I collected and the lot of secondhand magnets I won in a Facebook group to which I belong.


I had to separate my Philippine travel magnets and this doll magnet from the Bahamas, because my fridge door is already crowded.


I found a Bratzillaz Midnight Beach Cloetta Spelletta, and she does glow in the dark!


It's freaky that her eyes don't glow, so her eyes look hollow in the dark.


I found this wooden doll house at the mall. It's expensive, and too small for Lottie, but it won't hurt to keep looking at it, right? Haha.





I'm not a big fan of doll houses when it comes to doll photography though, because of the shadows cast by the ceiling and the pillars. These just get in the way of the lighting for the dolls, and I find them limiting, too, specially when I want to take photos from different angles.


I found this balance wall game at a different mall. I particularly like the trowel it comes with.


So tiny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment