Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Warehouse Sale, Skelita, and Lava Cake

I went to Richprime Global Inc's warehouse sale last December 5th. This is my haul from the warehouse which was a couple of floors up the building, and at Kids Depot on the ground floor.



2 Angry Birds camping sets worth P300 each, because I’ve wanted a miniature tent for so long, I might as well get two tents because why not.. I heard about this camping set from a fellow doll collector who found one at the sale, so I made sure to look out for this when I visited the warehouse. These were actually difficult to find. The boxes were placed so far back in one of the Barbie shelves, and I had to pull out other boxes in front to see these.



A Rio 2 blue macaw family pack worth P200, because the woman who bought the duo packs said she’d be using hers for her plants and I was like whooaaa..  I've been using the birds to decorate my cactii, haha.


A La Dee Da fashion pack, worth P50, with the bunny missing and the straps of the dress already disintegrating but that’s ok because it’s hella cheap anyway.


2 sets of Monster High tapefitti tapes, worth P200 each, for me and my friend. My friend likes washi tapes, and I like to craft when I have the time, so these are perfect for us.

And a Barbie MTM pink top, worth P700, for my friend because she has been looking for one for so long and we couldn't find any at our local stores anymore. She has already paid me back, lol.


Here is Lottie modelling the La Dee Da fashion pack, the Rio birds, and the camping set!




Brand new Monster High dolls are so rare now, I could only find them at Kids Depot. I found Scarah Screams (Freaky Fusion) there for P200!! That's crazy! But I didn't want to get her because I don't like her fusion with Toralei Stripe, haha.


Speaking of Monster High, I found Skelita Calaveras at the thrift store back in November.


I have no clothes for her, but I think I like her naked like this; I can see al her bones.


And I wish I knew whom to credit for the photo above. I found it on Instagram and forgot to get the link, shucks! Anyway, that's a gorgeous lava cake with a doll topper made to look like Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray from the Philippines! She even has the iconic Three Stars and Sun ear cuff! This is truly a work of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment