Sunday, December 23, 2018

It's a Rainy Morning

I suck at writing titles again, but yes that's true, it's raining, and I have to bring out a sweater from storage because of the cold.

Moving on...


I was at S&R (it's a membership shopping place) and found Kazumi from Zeenie Dollz. Whoa.


Her skin looks like porcelain! She's so pale!


Kazumi is the one I like from Zeenie Dollz. She was in my wish list.


But I'm not willing to get her at this price, P999. It's too much.



I found these generic fashion dolls with fake Barbie Made to Move outfits at a supermarket. Because of these dolls' 5 points of articulation, my fellow doll collectors dubbed her UNMADE TO MOVE. Get it? Haha.


At the book store I found this book packed with toys. So cute. I think the toy cats inside would make good doll pets.


I found this unicorn drink holder at the book store and it was so pricey. I think it was priced at P1000. NO WAY, because I could get a similar drink float at a fraction of that price!


Some of my drink floats: a unicorn, a sailboat, and an island with a palm tree.


A heart float with some decorative floral cutouts inside, a donut float, and a watermelon float.


And I found this massive gold swan drink float at a second hand store. I only paid P100 for this and it was still in the box! It can hold 4 drinks at once! Asha was quick to demonstrate how cozy it is.


And all my four Lotties can ride in it together, haha. By the way, Muddy Puddles is wearing a costume for Halloween. She dressed up as a "Rainbow Girl"! (Thanks, my brother! ;-P) And Branksea Festival is wearing a clown outfit.


I was at a toy sale in the mall this month. I had to meet someone at the nearby mall, and it turned out that they were planning to go to this sale after our meeting. I told them I was going there too, so we went together but decided to split up when we got there because there was so much to see and I wanted to look around for so long without being a drag to them.


The lines to checkout was crazy, but I was patient enough to stand in line for a couple of minutes.


I only got two items from that sale, and it was worth lining up, lol. Just a Gamora figure from Guardians of The Galaxy, which I got for P100 (SCORE!!!) and a bed rail for my niece, which was just P200. So cheap! I could have gotten the Yondu, Star-Lord and Rocket (in blue outfit) figures too, but Yondu and Star-Lord looked ugly and I already have a Rocket figure (wearing orange).


Her eyes look weird, but okaaaaaay. I didn't have the luxury to choose the figure with the best faceup, you know.


Here are my three Guardians of the Galaxy figures: Gamora, Rocket, and Groot. Groot is not in the right scale, compared to my other 2 figures, but I got Groot first and I couldn't find an affordable Groot figure in 1/6th scale either. I'm okay with the size difference, really.


I just thought I'd put Gamora and my Cat Burglar doll in one picture. Gamora can stand up on her own, while Cat Burglar needed assistance. Thanks, Gamora's left hand!


Because it's Christmas and Gamora's in green and red, I thought I'd throw in a nutcracker in the photo. Doesn't Gamora look so happy to celebrate Christmas? Hahaha. I captioned this photo at Instagram with "Grinch of The Galaxy".


Lastly, I finally caved in and bought this toy boat at Daiso. I didn't have the time anymore to make my own toy boat, but maybe in the future, I can make my own putt putt boat based on the film Ponyo!



I'm keeping these pictures for future reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment