Saturday, December 22, 2018

Doll Impulsions (Part 8)

Remember when I used to write about my doll impulsions? LOL well it's back now.


I saw this lot of dolls over at Carousell, and can't help but notice the AA doll and the vintage articulated doll.


She looks familiar but I don't know what the name of this doll is! She looks beautiful, right?


And is this a Betty doll? Her ankle joints are cool, I think those are there because she's actually a bicycling doll.




Doll no. 8! Why is her head so huge? What kind of Barbie is it?


Isn't Doll no. 16 Drew from Fashion Fever! Oh she's lovely! If I were still interested in collecting more Barbie dolls, I probably would be all over Drew.
And is that teen Skipper in the middle?

By the way, I saw this set of bootleg dolls at the mall. I was so tempted to buy it.


There's Elastigirl, Violet (holding her mom's chest, haha) and Jack Jack! I almost gave in, almost! I had the chance before to get an authentic (secondhand) Violet Parr doll but I hesitated. Getting the bootleg is the next best thing, lol.

Oh I finally saw "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" on Netflix the other day. What a great film, and Spirit's never-say-die attitude is inspiring! At first I felt like I was gonna get bored because the film didn't have much dialogue for the main characters, but I stayed patient and the film got really better and better! I read that Spirit from the "Spirit Riding Free" Netflix series is actually the offspring of Spirit and Rain from the movie, so I wonder how Spirit Jr. takes after his parents. Hmm I probably should check out the series online, then maybe I'll have better appreciation of my Lucky doll.

Aaaaand I went to two toy sales this month! I shall discuss that on the next post! Happy Holidays, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm fairly sure that doll no. 8 is from Mattel's My Scene line. The My Scene dolls were created with oversized heads in an effort to compete with the original Bratz dolls. I'm also fairly sure that doll no. 8 is the celebrity My Scene doll that was modeled to resemble actress Lindsey Lohan, back when Linsey Lohan still had a career.
    Hope this information helps.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, you are right! That's the Lindsay Lohan Myscene doll! Thanks a lot!!

      Delete