Friday, March 30, 2018

Spirit Riding Free Lucky Doll

I got my gift a few weeks back. It came all the way from Canada!


It's Lucky from Spirit Riding Free. We don't have the toys here in Manila! But I do have a Netflix subscription (well it's my sister's, actually. Hahaha!) so I can check out the show later.


I noticed that Lucky has white specks all over her face. I'm afraid that they might be molds, yikes.


I opened the box and brushed off the specks. She was fine afterwards.


Upon inspection, I noticed that the back of her top has a red stain, possibly from her pants.


Her boots are really huge!


I removed her clothing and found stains on her body!


There's a red stain on her left hip.


And stains on her legs! They can't be removed with acetone!!!


That means... no shorts for Lucky, heh.

I've already added Lucky to my display, as seen here.

Lucky has a sweet face that I like. I think she looks smart, too. The other dolls, Abigail and Prudence, are really cute, and I wouldn't mind having them.

No comments:

Post a Comment