Thursday, March 22, 2018

Doll Impulsions (Part 5)


Oh my gosh, Cinderella the live action doll. This is actually cheap! I saw this post late so I wasn't able to get her.


I don't collect actual Madame Alexander dolls, but I have six Madame Alexander-McDonald's ones and find them really cute.


I would like this Holly Hobbie doll for her dress! I think Lottie might fit in this.


This is the first time I've seen this Hallmark Cards Knickerbocker Betsey Clark doll. I don't like her face that much, but Lottie won't say no to a dress like that. 


A Heidi Remco Pocketbook doll. Super cute!


I'm curious about that doll in the middle, the one with dark hair and denim shorts. I wonder what doll that is.


Ah!!! This used to be one of my grail dolls, a cat burglar doll from Barbie Spy Squad. Since I made my custom cat burglar doll though, my obsession with this doll has died down a bit, but I don't mind having her.


Ooh a Wreck-it Ralph tumbler, in the shape of an arcade game machine. Its design is based on the Fix It Felix game in the movie. So cool!! It reminds me of my Pixels tumbler


Wow, Gumby and friends! I have two Gumbys, and if I ever find his friends at the thrift store, I will get them!!!


Chelsea in a Christmas tree outfit. So cute!! I want to make one for Lottie.


Oh this lovely dress, it is pastel coloured and looks really dainty. It reminded me of Licca.

No comments:

Post a Comment