Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My Custom Cat Burglar doll

I can't sleep. I thought I just had to make my own version of the Barbie Spy Squad Cat Burglar doll because I don't have the original doll, haha. So this is my own cat burglar doll. Or should I say werecat burglar doll?


The doll I used has a Monster High Catrine DeMew head, and a 2009 BFC Ink body.

The blue fabric is from a stretchy pair of old leggings. The black fabric is from an old skirt. The belt is cut from a pink silicone bracelet and secured with thin wire. The necklace is made from a Monster High Clawdeen Wolf's creeperific charm and a silicone string. The mask is from the same old skirt. The boots are just fabric wrapped around the feet, from the skirt as well and secured with transparent loom bands.

It's not visible, but I recycled an old computer microphone into a doll stand. The customising took a couple of hours to do. It's not perfect, but it will do for me.

The original Barbie Spy Squad Cat Burglar doll:


And a comparison pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment