Thursday, February 25, 2016

Doll Dress Up Games [Part 2]

Before I even made my dressup creations here, I made these. I recovered these images from my Twitter way after I was finally convinced that I already lost them.


Gooliope Jellington. I like her hair like this. And I prefer her doll to have a ringleader jacket because it goes so well with the circus theme, but nope, we don't get to have that at all.


Catty Noir. I was going for pinks and greens, but I don't know. Sometimes my colour combining skills can be a mess.


Cleolei, which is a portmanteau of Cleo de Nile and Toralei. I like Cleo, both her character and doll. Toralei, not so much. So I think that's why I'm not fond of Cleolei and didn't even like how this dress up turned out.


Charming Darling. I want her outfit to resemble a uniform of some sort, but still casual and feminine.


Elle Eedee. My favourite dress up out of this batch. She's so cute and fun to look at at. And look at those socks! So cute! If I can make the whole thing into a custom doll, why not. It's all a matter of getting the right colours though. And of course, sewing. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment