Friday, February 19, 2016

'Once Upon A Zombie' Zombie Squad gone


This is what I see when I visit http://onceuponazombie.socialtoaster.com/ now. The Once Upon A Zombie campaign page is now gone, when I've already amassed 11,200++ points! What a waste!!!

I joined the "Zombie Squad", sort of like an online street team of some sort, because there was a promise of the upcoming Zombie Alice doll as a prize, then it drastically changed to a Zombie Alice Halloween costume (which I'm not really interested in) then the new book called Once Upon A Zombie: Book One: The Color of Fear. I have no problem if I get the book instead, to be honest, but come on now... I've been very diligent in visiting the site and doing the necessary stuff to earn points since August last year! Now everything's gone. Drat. And we still don't get to see the new dolls that was promised to arrive in November 2015. The expected release month now is this month or the next, but I can't be sure about that either, knowing what they did to this campaign.

Zombie Snow Queen

Then there's that "promise" on Valentine's Day of a Zombie Snow Queen coming NEXT YEAR. I don't know what to believe anymore. Just send me my Zombie Alice doll as soon as you can, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment