Sunday, February 21, 2016

Toy Con gallery

Some of the photos I took on my phone while I was at Toy Con 2015. Long overdue post, I know, but it's not like you were waiting for it anyway, LOL:



Ever After High dolls. I couldn't see Cerise clearly at the back from my view.


Are these called Fashion Royalty dolls? I just know they're from Integrity Toys but I have a difficulty figuring out the differences among their lines.


Barbie dolls in custom dresses?


There are the Cinderella dolls on top of the display case.


DC Comics dolls.


Sailor Moon figures. I couldn't get a good view of them. Stupid velvet rope.


Robots collection.


Comic book dolls. There's even a sentai doll in the middle.


Asian ball-jointed dolls. I don't know what they're called. Too pale for my taste.


Pullip and Dal dolls, I think.


Betty Boop doll from a Coca-Cola collection showcase.


Coca-Cola themed Barbie.


I don't know what kind of dolls these are. I'm guessing it's Madame Alexander.


Coca-cola diorama with a Jenny doll. But there's a miniature Pepsi bottle on her cart, haha. That Pepsi bottle is a figure from a bottle cap.


Thundercats dolls.


More Thundercats stuff.


Pretty Cure figures.


These expensive as heck dolls that are very posable.



Wow.


Then I went back to the sentai doll and took a photo of it because I want to see how the suit was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment