Sunday, March 25, 2018

Doll Shelfie March 2018


This is how my last display looked like. I removed some of my dolls because I wanted to sell them, so the rest of my collection looks disorganised.


I dumped everything on the floor Marie Kondo style. LOL look at this doll mountain. My friends thought this is insane.


I rearranged my shelves and I'm content for now.




Some of my dolls needs a comb and new elastic hair ties.




My Barbie shelf is still a mess. I'm not happy with this one just yet.



I still have a lot of dolls to fix or dress up. I will get there. I will get there. I will keep repeating that to myself, haha.

4 comments:

  1. You have quite a variety of dolls in your collection. Not to worry, I have been trying to organize my dolls for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I used to only thrift for Monster High dolls, then I kept researching and reading about other dolls, so my collection has become varied. I'm not a purist collector, so I'm good with having at least one from a doll line I particularly like.

      I will cheer for you!

      Delete
  2. Oh my!Sis, I envy the number of your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to downsize my collection though. It's getting a little out of hand, haha.

      Delete