Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Photos from Toy Con 2017

Hahaha finally! I found the motivation to post some of my photos from Toy Con last year. Toy Con 2018 is coming up in a few months, so I figured I better post these before June. These all got jumbled up, but I don't want to complain too much now, haha.


Power Rangers stuff. I have the red ranger. It's pretty awesome.



A schoolmate from my old university was at the panel discussion.


Wonder Woman booth. I won a poster!


The Joker from Suicide Squad. This is really a good action figure.


Venom. The details on this statue are fascinating.


Dark Phoenix from the X-men.


The Wonder Woman movie poster I won. It's huge!!!


Harley Quinn from The Suicide Squad.


Harley Quinn, bishounen style.


Harley Quinn in a jester outfit.


I really liked this statue of Iron Man.


Ghost Rider. I haven't seen the movie.


Harley Quinn from Arkham Asylum


Annabelle from Annabelle: Creation. This is quite a memorable photo for me because... reasons. Heh.


Jigsaw from the Saw movies


Voltron?


Why are Spidey's pants pulled down? Is that normal?


The Wonder Woman doll collection. So cool!


Yoda from Star Wars. I'm not really a fan of Star Wars; my friend is.



Fashion Royalty dolls. I still don't know the difference between FR1 and FR2 bodies, lol.


Edward Scissorhands.


The Suicide Squad couple: Harley Quinn and The Joker

There were other photos I took but I'm just not in the mood anymore to post them all. I do look forward to Toy Con 2018 so I could take photos, look around and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment