Saturday, March 31, 2018

Doll Impulsions (Part 6)


I forgot the movie where this is from. I haven't really seen it but I know this character, Sally. The Night Before Christmas? This key chain would look cute as a doll's doll.


This fancy looking guitar. Could be a Bratz guitar. Hmm.


A Zeenie Doll! I was too late when I saw this post on sale. She's rare here in my side of the planet.


These bootleg Ever After High doll stands called Fairy Tales. It's the first time I've seen these. I usually see bootleg stands for Barbie and Monster High, but not Ever After High.


I forgot what these are called but they're cute so I'm posting them. I can't be bothered to go back to papusilemele's post to read the caption, lol.


This Lori accessory pack!! Oh my goodness, it's so cute! I feel that the chair would be very small for Lottie, but everything else would be on scale. We used to have the miniature Lori dolls on display here, but no accessory packs. They were so expensive!

2 comments:

  1. The guitar is transformers guitar, it comes with transformers animated soundwave. My brother has transformers and I thought that the guitar looked familiar, so I asked him about it and he told me that's what it is. :) And I love the Lori accessories!

    ReplyDelete