Sunday, April 1, 2018

Thought I'd Share...

I think it's just normal when you blog and you just caption your blog post with a sucky title, lol. I clearly don't have any idea what to name this post, but okay... hahaha.


On Instagram I found cute.vintage.dolls and she was kind enough to photograph her Tammy (middle) and Sindy dolls (left and right). Oh my, Tammy is such a tall lady, isn't she?I thought they'd be the same height. Thanks cute.vintage.dolls for taking this photo for me!


Wouldn't it be funny to use these stickers for dolls? I could buy these things and stick them on clear acrylic doll packaging, cut them out and make accessories for dolls, haha. I have yet to make eyeglasses for my doll. I have some acetate sheets that I think I can use for this craft.


If you've read my blog before, you'd already know Cattleena (left). I changed her outfit with this dress I found and is too short for Lottie.

Then I had a few spare parts so I played with them. I had a spare Liv doll head, and the body of Nyla from I Love VIP Pets. I put them together, et voila! It's Sophie the dog, hahaha. DO NOT FEED HER!


I found a Raggedy Andy plush doll at the thrift store and he still had his tags. I thought I could resell him, but nah, I'll just keep him because he's in such good condition. I still have to wash him though.


And I found a BFC Ink doll! It's Aleisha (right) and she's supposed to be a twin of another doll named Noelle. They're so pretty! This is the second time I've handled a BFC Ink doll. The first time was when I found Addison at the thrift store but didn't know what the BFC Ink dolls were, so I left her behind. When I came back to the store, I just found her body. Somebody pulled her head off and bought just that, then left her body at the store, ugh. But I got her body and used it for my custom cat burglar doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment