Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Getting Rid of All My Doll Boxes

As the title of this post says, I am getting rid of all my doll boxes. It's been a long time since I've saved them all, but I haven't done any recycling or crafting at all that would make me use these boxes, so I've decided to add them to my growing pile of paper that I can sell at the junk shop. I'm surprised that I no longer feel anything for all these cardboard. I can finally let them all go.

[APRIL 14th:
OMG I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED 
MY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! SORRY!]

/In the end I saved the Spirit Riding Free box and another acrylic packaging, for making doll eyeglasses. LMAO what am I doing?!

On a different note. I've started hand sewing again! I made three pants for Lottie so far in two days. Why I haven't used my sewing machine, that's another topic, lol.

Aaaaaand before the Easter season ends, I have to get those tiny plastic eggs that I saw at Expressions. They'd make good balloons for Lottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment