Monday, April 9, 2018

DIY Doll Hanging Egg Chair

I finally made a hanging egg chair for my doll!


The seat is just a clear plastic bowl I found at the store. I hand drilled a hole on one side and attached a jump ring and a short chain to it, then I hung it up on...


... a banana holder! The shape of this banana holder is perfect!

Now I have to make a cushion with pits on it to make this chair more comfortable.

Here's a video for making a hanging egg chair using yarn!


I really did want to use a clear plastic bowl and a banana holder though so I didn't follow the instructions (except for attaching chains to the chair). The good thing about that project above is it fits 1:6 dolls.


I also made the pants Lottie is wearing in the photo. The fabric is from an old sewing project that I abandoned years ago.

In other news, I can't find the set of tiny plastic easter eggs that I wanted to buy anymore. They're now out of stock! I shouldn't have hesitated the first time I saw them, ugh. Oh well, I think I can just come up with another idea on how to make doll balloons. I mean, I could totally use regular sized eggs, but Lottie is small. I want something that's more in scale for her size.

The idea about doll balloons came from here, btw:

1 comment:

  1. If someone wants to see a good post and that person asks me to show a post that is very beautiful and every word written in it is written very thoughtfully, then I would like to show your post to that person because your post has Your post is the best.
    independent call girls in gurugram
    India
    i love kashmir
    gurugram girls

    ReplyDelete