Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Lottie's World: New Year's Eve

Ah! This is like two weeks late, but better late than never!


Muddy Puddles and Spring Ballet celebrating the new year!

I actually have more shots from this shoot, but they're all stuck in my stupid iPhone that won't connect to my iPhoto. So I posted some of my photos to Instagram (heh, I couldn't access Facebook at the time), then saved them to my computer. The quality might have been altered because of this process, but for the time being, I will settle, lol.



Some behind the scenes photos, haha. Look at that mess.


And here's a photo from an old shoot. I wish I did something fancy to the panel behind her, like some kind of architecture going on in the background, but I was just winging this one. I didn't really plan what I wanted to do, so... I'll improve next time.

7 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I also like the last one, with the cat on the fence. And the lovely outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that's a nice diorama with enough story to tell. Happy new year to you and to your lovely dolls! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is does take a lot to get such cute pictures. They really are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the cat! Very patient in setting up your background, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete