Friday, February 2, 2018

Doll Impulsions (Part 1)

I really haven't been a good blogger lately, lol, mainly because I'm having difficulty transferring photos from my phone to the computer. So in the mean time, I will do a lot of writing. I still look at dolls online, and sometimes I find things I want to buy but couldn't because I just can't afford to spend at the moment. So I'm starting a series of posts called Doll Impulsions, as a way to curb my spending, hahaha!


Aah! I'm looking at that Hasbro Pocahontas doll, and that tiny Novi Stars doll with multiple arms. I don't want to buy them even though I know that Pocahontas doll is already cheap, and that Novi Stars doll is hard to come by.



This MiWorld OPI set with the tiny nail polish and stuff!! These things would look cute in a diorama, but the rest of the accessories are too tiny for 1:6 scale.


Pinkie Cooper's pet, Li'l Pinkie!! I already have one but it's missing its ears and her scarf. 


I don't want to buy this doll, but oh my, look at how big Jessie's eyes are. They are looking into your soul! Haha.


This proud poodle! I like collecting pets, but she's too pricey for me.


This other dog is so cute. She even has a skirt!


This photo is from the seller I transacted with, and I purchased the tall doll from her. It's a Hi:Glamm doll and her name is Kit! I've always been curious with Hi:Glamm dolls and even Leggy dolls from the 70s, so I was glad I found one online for a cheap price.

My friend and I went to this place where there are lot of gardening stuff sold. She bought some tiny stones for her garden, and gave me a small bag of stones for free. It's gonna be perfect for my diorama making!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, and I really love the dogs! Some window shopping never hurts, does it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and that's how I learned about dolls, because I keep looking around online, and research about stuff when I find doll that looks nice!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete