Monday, February 5, 2018

Toy Story Mini Carry Bag

I found some loose gashapon balls at the toys store.



Oh, these are Toy Story mini carry bags! They look cute! I got one with my membership points.




I opened the capsule and these are what I got. The bag itself, a sticker sheet, a 3d sticker to put on the bag, and a paper insert. I didn't use the 3d sticker on my bag though. I want it as it is.


Too bad it's too small for Lottie! I placed the traincase I got from a different gashapon beside, and there's a difference in the size between the two bags.



The mini carry bag is Kelly sized!! I was a little disappointed, but I can still probably make it work. This can be a carry-on bag for Lottie, right?

That's Tommy, by the way. He is dressed as Mayor Munckin for The Wizard of Oz! I found him at a thrift store and only paid P35.

2 comments:

  1. I think it will work for Lottie too :-). She's petite looking, so I think it will look okay! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The handle is too low. :(
      It will have to be something she'd carry by hand.

      Delete