Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Fairy Doors and More

I found these two fairy doors at a surplus shop. One is broken, but it can easily fixed with glue, and the other looks fine.



I didn't get any of these because I already have a pink one.


I saw this wooden checker board magnet at Kultura. It would look nice in a doll living room, right? 


These are plush toys on my bed. Those two on the left are Alf. The big one is my childhood toy, while the smaller one is a thrift store find. The other two are gorillas that were given as part of a care package from the US.


My McDonald's Peanuts toys. The one in pink is an old soccer Snoopy toy with wheels and music, but the battery is dead. I just painted everything with pink because its colours were starting to fade.

I have two Charlie Browns. One of them has two voice recordings in English, while the other has them in Japanese! Yup, the other one is from a Japanese McDonald's. It was a thrift store find.

I didn't realise that I have a Peanuts table mat that matches my Peanuts collection. I just didn't think of placing them all together for a picture until this photo happened.


And here are my two I Love VIP Pets hybrids, Dakota and Nyla, finally in one photo. If I get another I Love VIP Pets toy, I can make room for one more because I have a spare body. I mean I could totally rip apart my Chelsea-Breyer hybrid for a VIP Pet hybrid, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment