Saturday, February 3, 2018

Miniatures, Kit, and Gloria

Look at these tiny ice cream carts!


There is one that I think is the right size for Lottie!




It's very expensive though. I found it at Kultura, a shop that sells lots of Filipino goods.


Here's a video I took at the store.

In a department store, I saw these tiny character helmets!




The straps are actually detachable! I wonder if a Barbie head can fit in these.



My new Hi:Glamm doll, Kit, is now on display. I was only able to dress her in this red leotard, and Bratz pants. I had a hard time securing the velcro at the back of the pants, because her butt is quite full.


And I found another Dawn doll! But this time it's a redhead. I found out later that this is Gloria!


She's not in good condition. Her legs have stains, even her face is discoloured. Her dress needs velcro, but I didn't want to sew anything at the moment. She was already clean when I took this photo, but I wasn't satisfied with the discolouration of her face.


I cleaned her up again and tried applying some Garnier cream on her face. I think it helped a bit because her face looks so much better now.

I also tied a loom band around her waist, to secure her dress. I think it's an original Dawn doll dress, but I can't find a photo online.


Here she is with my two other Dawn dolls. I think I want to adopt more. I don't mind getting more of these because they're really compact dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment