Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Doll Impulsions (Part 3)

Oh I totally forgot I'm doing this Doll Impulsions thing on my blog, lol.


A La Dee Da doll!! I like that the dress is still there, and her hair still looks nice. I try my best not to rescue any more La Dee Das. In fact I even saw a fashion pack for La Dee Da at Kids Depot for P200, but I didn't get it because I was controlling myself, lol.


I wonder what doll this is. It has full articulation, it seems! Very interesting. If I have to rebody a doll, I'd probably get that.


GoldieBlox!! I love her face! I wish I could get her but the price is a little steep for something tiny and secondhand, so nope. (But I'll think about it. I mean what if that goes on sale or something, right? Hahaha)


Oh dear, I think this one's a really good find, but yeah I'm practicing self control, and I don't have the budget, hahaha. I don't know the exact name of this doll so if you could identify this, that would be awesome. 😁


I wonder what this small doll is. I doubt it's a Takara compact doll. Probably a vintage one. Hmm. I think I have that outfit in red. I made my Hi:Glamm Kit doll wear it.

4 comments:

  1. The mystery doll in the dress is probably Pepper by Ideal (1963-1965).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute!! I would totally adopt her if I found her really cheap at a thrift store! Thank you for the ID, April!!

      Delete
  2. The bendy one might be a Go-Gos Doll by Topper Toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, April! I never heard of this line, only Dawn. I'll look it up!

      Delete