Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Went Thrifting Again


Jollibee, the fastfood place here in my country, is selling toys with their food, and this fellah is from their around the world series. I thought it was really funny to see Jollibee in a hockey uniform.

This is not thrifted, by the way. This came with the spaghetti I ordered, hehe.


I went thrifting for doll pets, but I only bought one dog because the other dogs I found were a bit pricey. This Barbie afghan hound was sold for P50 but when I went to the cashier and they added all the costs of my finds which included two plush toys, the price was reduced to... I don't know. I haven't figured it out really, but I paid for three items for P100. Cool!

I mean look at all that hair! I applied Downy so that I could untangle it. I still have to fix the nose because of the chipped paint.

Can you see my pony at the back? That's another thrift store find from a different visit! It's actually too small for Lottie, but I know they can be good friends. Hahaha.


Here is the afghan hound with my other doll dogs: Toffee, Max, and Jezebel from Marmaduke. Jezebel is a rough collie toy from Burger King and has a tail made of faux hair! Pretty cool! I wonder what I will call my afghan hound. I want it to be female. Hmm. I'll just call her Ghana. Hahaha.

Lottie's not wearing the best outfit, but I just washed some clothes I got online and from a thrift store and wanted to fit them on to her. The shirt is actually from a teddy bear!


It's a bear dressed as a nurse! I also removed the hat from the bear and washed it. It fits Lottie. Somewhat.


A beautiful parrot figure! It is perched on a branch.


These shoes from a keychain fit my Monster High dolls! I just had to glue one of the straps because it became loose, but other than that, they're great! I wonder if I could make my own for Lottie. Her feet are a lot smaller than MH dolls so it will be trickier, but I'll see for myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment