Sunday, February 4, 2018

Doll Impulsions (Part 2)

Just saw this in a vintage toys Facebook group to which I belong!



Bioman dolls!! They're so cute. I'm sure there are other dolls like this out there for other sentai series. I've checked and seen some cool ones on Google Image!

I think these look cuter than those mini Power Ranger dolls! But I don't mind getting those either for the clothes. Lottie just might fit in them. And the tiny replicas of their sentai helmets!! Super cool. Those are the best part.

4 comments:

  1. Indeed they're worth having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! They're actually rare dolls, and pretty cool too!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. These sentai dolls were made by Bandai, and I read somewhere that Takara is their rival, so I'm not sure if Takara would lend their dear Licca for Bandai's products. That's probably not a Licca doll. It doesn't look like it from this angle: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtdDzHtVMAETgvi.jpg

      Delete