Friday, December 22, 2017

I Love VIP Pets Nyla

One of my contacts is a toy seller, and one night, she made a Facebook post about a familiar looking toy. Anybody who would be able to identify the toy would get the toy for free. I knew what it was, it was an I Love VIP Pets toy but I had to use Google to figure out the name. It's Nyla! So I left a comment on the post, and I was the first to guess, so I won the toy. After a week, I got the package!



Here is Nyla! Her hair is wild, and she has a stain on her right eyebrow, but no biggie.


I removed her dog body and replaced it with a Breyer doll body. The body came from a veterinarian doll, and the neck knob was too small for her, so I had to thicken it with masking tape and a loom band.

The colour matching is awful, but I don't mind.

I wasn't that patient with her hair though. I only styled the front with braids, then tied everything else in a high ponytail. The rest of hair has too much volume, they can stay up like that without any styling product.


Her ribbon is from a La Dee Da fashion pack. Her dress is from the Sea Monster doll of the Monster High Color Me Creepy set. Her shoes are bootleg Bratz shoes that split in half so even if the shoe shape is not the best for her, she can still slip her feet in there. I secured the shoes with loom bands because they do come apart easily. The shoes give her extra height, haha.

Because the joints of the body are too loose, she is not able to sit up right all the time. I have to pose her with her legs wide open and her hands supporting her from the back, if I want her to sit nicely.

I now have two I Love VIP Pets hybrids; the first one is Dakota, which also has a Breyer doll body! They have yet to meet. SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment