Thursday, December 14, 2017

Miniature Jukeboxes

I got myself some miniature jukeboxes!


The one on the left is a replica of a Wurlitzer jukebox, while the other one is an AMI 200. Both mini jukeboxes are battery operated (requires 3 AA batteries), and light up and play one song for a minute! I filmed some videos:


This one plays Only You by The Platters.


This other one plays Diana by Paul Anka.

These jukeboxes are not the right scale for my Lottie dolls, or are they? In any case, I know I can wing it when I finally take diorama pictures!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, these are adorable. I think you can make them work with your Lottie dolls for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phyllis! They look a bit short, but I can put something underneath to make them taller, just like what I did to my fairy door. It doesn't have to show on the photo. I just have to find time to come up with a diorama, lol!

      Delete