Monday, December 25, 2017

At My Grandmother's House

Every year, I spend my Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house. But it was only this year that I snooped around to pass time, and checked out my grandma's odd collection of toys and memorabilia.



These rubber dogs that would probably look better when cleaned.


This broken Towering Rescue LCD card game. 80's, man!!


This vintage tin car with Mickey Mouse on it.


This Rubix cube with fruits on each square.


This poor doll made in Hong Kong. I was tempted to sneak her out of the house and bring her home so that I could clean her. She has seen better days.


This other vintage doll, but I don't think it's for playing. It's meant to be a decor instead.


And these two miniature phones.


Turns out that these are Acme fridge magnets. Really cool! I wanted to touch and inspect them, but they were in a glass cabinet, and I didn't want to be obnoxious and ask my grandmother's permission to get stuff like this out of storage. She's an old woman. I don't want to give her any trouble.

Here's to hoping I'd be more active in 2018, lol!!!

2 comments:

  1. seems like your grandma owned tons of treasures out there,.brings good nostalgia .Nice collection though ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's quite a collector. Her house is like a time capsule, it barely changed. I'm thinking that my brother or cousins used to own some of the toys but she kept them at her place through the years. I didn't take photos of her other collection because there's just a lot. Haha.

      Delete