Sunday, December 24, 2017

Descendants, and Project MC2

I've never watched Disney's Descendants at all, but I know that the main characters of the movies are offsprings of famous Disney characters. I've become fond of Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen because she's so pretty.

One time I only had one Evie, now I have two. I've just forgotten to write an entry about the second Evie, lol.


Evie the second (left) looks prettier to me, so even if her hair is unruly, I kept it as it is. Also she came with no hands, so I just gave her plastic ones using this method. Her ballet leotard and tutu are from Ballet Barbara. Barbara has been donated for Christmas, by the way.


She's so pretty. Her face belongs to a Disney princess, I kid you not! I will fix her sometime in the future, haha.


Also, I have two Project MC2 dolls now!!! I got McKeyla (left) first. She had no hands, but like I care. Then a few months after, I got Camryn (right). She has hands, hey! Her head is a little wobbly so I had to stick some foam through her neck hole.

And decluttering update: aside from the two Licca dolls that I managed to sell, I also sold my Birthstone Barbie and Barbie book, and Eloise. I know the people I've sold these items to would love to have them. I'm just at this moment wherein I have to re-focus my hobby. I need to make more time for this blog!

No Lottie diorama for this year. I'm just not inspired to make one right now, even though my miniature Christmas tree is next to my desk, waiting to be used. I'll probably make one, but it won't make it in time for Christmas, lol. I don't care anymore. I'm not going to be punished for posting things late anyway, hahaha.

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment