Friday, March 24, 2017

Lottie's Trip To Bohol [Day 1]

So I actually went on a trip to Bohol. It takes around 1 1/2 hours to get there by plane from Manila, and I thought to bring along Lottie with me again.


Our flight from Manila was in the morning, around 6:30 am, and it was pretty exhausting going to the airport because of the rush, but we made it there, so that's cool.


We arrived safely at Tagbilaran airport.



"Goodbye, airplane!!"



Going to Panglao island, we have to pass by this man-made mahogany forest. It's pretty cool!!



We just had to stop by and check out the forest a bit on foot.


We went to the Bohol Tarsier Sanctuary and saw a number of tiny tarsiers perched on tree branches. By this time, my phone battery went low, so I couldn't take photos of Lottie looking at tarsiers.


But my sister's phone was still running, so I took these. Tarsiers are really small. I think the palm of my hand is much bigger than them. Also I was told by an attendant that a baby tarsier is as big as the upper half of my thumb. Crazy!



We went to Zoocolate Thrills and it felt a bit empty. Still, we found a playground of some sort, and Lottie went to the slide for a photo, lol.


How many hours will it take Lottie to climb up these stairs? LOL.


We also saw this non-functioning truck, and I wonder if its purpose was only decorative.


Lottie seeing Maja the tiger. She thought it's a lion.




"She doesn't look happy."


"I wish the lion is free so that she can run outside."


Yeah, Maja looks agitated.


Afterwards we dined at the floating restaurant that cruises along the Loboc river.


Food is all right, not the greatest, but we're really paying for the experience of dining on a boat anyway.





That's how one of the boats looks like.


I bought Lottie another guitar. The one she got in Palawan is a pink one, so I got her a yellow one.


Toffee the dog didn't come with us. I left him behind most of the time, aww.


Oh, and these are edible worms! They're quite crunchy.

I'll be posting a Day 2 post soon!

/We also dropped by the viewing deck of Chocolate Hills and the blood compact site, but I didn't take doll photos there.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun trip. I don't like seeing animals caged either. He's a beautiful creature. It was nice seeing Toffee again. I'm sure he wanted to be on that trip too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Toffee wanted to go outside so on Day 3 he was able to walk on the beach. More about that on a future post! :)

      Delete
  2. If Lottie could really talk, she's probably saying "Thank you and I love you!" a hundred times! She's going places with you, that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete