Monday, September 14, 2015

Bootlegs, bootlegs, bootlegs! [Part 2]

This is going to be short.

I went on a short trip to Divisoria. My trip that time was very rushed, I only had time to look around the things I passed by at the market. I didn't find the toys I wanted to check out. :(

But I found a Monster High bootleg, and she is a good bootleg priced at P250. It's Abbey Bominable!


I couldn't even tell the difference from an authentic Monster High Abbey doll by just looking at this one. I know her face is hidden, but when I picked up the box and gave it a nice shake, I saw her face and the face paint is good. Her skin has glitter and her hair has shiny/glittery streaks. I'm not sure if this bootleg has the big sister body sculpt. I just can't tell without other Monster High dolls next to her.

I didn't buy her even if I don't have an Abbey Bominable because I thought of the many nude dolls I still have to dress up and style. Also I am more interested in getting stuff like doll stands and shoes.

I hope I can go back to Divisoria and go toy-hunting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment