Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New Monster High dolls at TRU!!!

I went to Toys 'R Us today and found new Monster High dolls! It took a while for the dolls to get here, but at least now I can see them in person!

The dolls I've seen:

  • Wheel Love two-pack of Lagoona Blue and Gil Webber
  • Ghoul Fair Elissabat, Heath Burns, Howleen Wolf
  • I'm pretty sure I've seen Geek Shriek Frankie Stein. I don't remember if I saw other Geek Shriek dolls too.
  • Vinyl figures!! Whoa. I don't remember all that I've seen but they're really pretty.
  • Boo York Boo York dolls! Two-pack of Cleo de Nile and Deuce Gorgon, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Operetta, Catty Noir, Astranova and her floatation station playset but geez, no Luna Mothews, Elle Eedee and Mouscedes King?
  • Freak du Chic dolls! Frankie Stein, Honey Swamp, Toralei Stripe, Jinafire Long, Rochelle Goyle with the circus scaregrounds playset, and... dun dun dun! GOOLIOPE JELLINGTON!!!

Gooliope is so huge!! I didn't expect her to be THAT BIG! The length of her legs, from her knees down to her feet is as long as my whole hand! I can't even imagine how she'd be like outside the box because she was packaged to be crouching in a weird position, trying to burst through the plastic. She is priced at P2,499.75. If I'm not mistaken, the online seller of Monster High dolls whom I found at Toy Con  is selling her at a much lower price of P2,200. However, you'll need to pay for shipping (P200 within Metro Manila, and P300 for provincial delivery). 

Anyway, I was so overwhelmed when I saw her. I couldn't even help but comment out loud at the store about how big she is. She's expensive for me though so I won't be getting her, but I think she'd be a great addition to anyone's collection because of her great articulation.

By the way, I finally saw Disney Descendants' Mal and Evie in their coronation gowns as well. They're OK, but I don't feel the need to get them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment