Sunday, October 11, 2015

Miniature items

Yesterday I bought two items that I thought I could use for my dolls:

1) A pair of shoe keychains from Kenko World for P40. Ok, they are on sale for P20 a pair at this CD-R King store I visit sometimes, but I couldn't find a match because the shoes are sold individually and not as pairs, and there was only one red shoe and one yellow shoe left. When I was out and about yesterday, I spotted a Kenko World store and found the same shoes but at its original price. I need shoes for my Licca-chan (Yes! Finally I have one. More about her later.) so I thought that they'd be perfect for her even if the shoes are both right-footed.

2) A jelly bag keychain I got from Swell Stuff gift shop at Market Market for P40. It's supposed to be an imitation of the Furla jelly bag but mine doesn't have the label Furla sculpted on it, which is fine. I'm not so picky about that detail. I just want a cute jelly bag for my collection. 

Photos later!!!

I don't know why but I really like miniature stuff. Even when I was in high school, I used to collect small items in 1/6th scale such as mini electric fans and pots and pans etc. A school project came at the right time because my group in class needed to construct a diorama of a home. So I used my toys to accessorise the house. I don't remember what happened to those toys anymore.

Nowadays I like looking for stuff that could be used for my dolls. I think it's fun.

At Clipper store, I found small backpacks that I think would fit 12-inch fashion dolls, but they're pricey at P99.75. If only I could just take pictures to show you what I mean.

Oh about Licca-chan, I bought her for P300 from the seller I know at Vivo Citi. She came with a night gown, so that's really like P200 for the doll and P100 for the gown, which I think is a nice deal considering some nude Licca-chans are sold for P400 and above online. Since I already bought Licca-chan outfits beforehand, I was able to change her outfit when I got home. I didn't even bother washing her anymore because the seller already gave her TLC before she got displayed at the store. Her hair is crimped. What is that about? I don't know if I like it or not. She is so cute though, and her legs can bend, so yay!!

OK I'm rambling now but that's all I have to say for this post. Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment