Friday, October 9, 2015

Replacement arms for Monster High dolls

My sister is coming back from America again and she asked me what I want her to bring home. I couldn't answer right away because I haven't really thought about it. She bought me two dolls before and I don't think I want a new one given that I still have many dolls to dress up and style. I thought of asking for a Lottie doll but maybe next time, haha.

Anyway, I thought of asking her if she could help me buy Monster High replacement arms from Mattel. But then I checked the price and got discouraged. Each set of arms for a doll costs $4 which is too much for me since most of my dolls are thrifted and cost less than $4.

I think it might be more practical to purchase Create a Monster parts like this which come in three sets of arms a pack, even though they won't fit normal Monster High dolls right away. You just need to shave the pegs to fit non-CAM dolls. The problem with this is you won't get the right colour for the doll you're saving, but if it's not that important to you, then this is better deal than buying specific replacement parts.

++++

I have a lot of things to post but I haven't gotten around to gathering the photos I took and uploading them online. Will do it in the days or weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment