Thursday, April 20, 2017

Asha's Fifteen Minutes of Fame

A while back, I posted about Asha's photos of her hugging a small pillow. Well, one thing led to another, and I found myself responding to a private message from the manager of the band I like. They were asking for photos of my doll! It was so weird, surreal, but definitely cool that my two interests are colliding again.

Yesterday, two of those photos were posted on the band's Facebook page. This page has more than 19,000 followers!


I love the fact that somehow I'm spreading the love for dolls. The band's manager also messaged me about "my kids". They wanted to know how many I got. At first I didn't get this question, so I said, no kids, but later I realised that they were talking about Lottie, who has her own public photo album on my Facebook profile, and my collection. I felt a little bit stupid for not getting that right away, lol.

I've been very busy for the past week because I'm involved in promo work right now, but I know that in June, I'll be free again. I still would like to post here on my blog, and that I will do because I took photos at the mall a couple of days ago.

Here's Asha doing a mermaid pose, by the way.


I really need to make a miniature yoga mat because Asha just can't keep doing yoga without it. It just doesn't feel complete when the yoga mat is missing, but oh well...

2 comments: