Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Christmas Story Leg Lamp Ornament

When I saw this Christmas decor at HMR, I thought I had to get it.


It's a Hallmark Christmas tree ornament! It's a miniature replica of the famous leg lamp from the movie 'A Christmas Story'.


This is the leg lamp ornament out of the box. I'm surprised that it can stand on its own. Unfortunately I made it stand on my book shelf and it got knocked over, so a part of the gold base has chipped off, but I just taped it back again and it looks okay now. I've never seen the movie at all but from what I read when I spoiled myself, the lamp actually got broken in the story, so what a coincidence, lol!

I thought it would be a nice addition to a future doll room diorama, or not if I decided to just use it as a decor on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment