Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Lot of Work in Progress

I've been working on a number of broken Monster High dolls. This could take a while. A long while...

Lagoona Blue and her new arms

I'm still thinking of another way to attach the new hands and forearms without the wire taking over the doll's whole arms haha.

And about the Hannah Montana inspired dress, I haven't worked on it since I started. I checked the cloth and I found small insects. Ew. I dusted it off and placed it in a clear plastic bag afterwards. I'm not sure if I want to continue working on it because it looks dirty now. I might start on a new one and just use glue for the sequins to make the process faster.

I'm not up for a Halloween post because I'm working on stuff. And Zombie Alice is not with me so I don't feel like celebrating now.

No comments:

Post a Comment