Monday, October 17, 2016

Thrift Store Finds and C.A. Cupid's New Hands

So I went back to two thrift stores a week ago and found these stuff:


Headless Headmistress Bloodgood, Elissabat, C.A. Cupid, and a miniature Rody Horse!


Cupid was missing her hands and had paint all over her body, and on her left cheek, but it's good that she cleaned up a bit well. There's a trace of the paint on her cheek but I'm not that bothered. Elissabat is missing her arms, as the usual case is with the Monster High dolls I find at thrift store.


I'm thrilled about the headmistress because she's on a big sister body sculpt and she's my first! And her head really does come off. I decided to turn her into a flight stewardess. I actually prefer this outfit on her than on Licca. Her hat came from a teddy bear, by the way. It fits her because her name is Bloodgood and the hat has the letter B on it.


The length of the skirt shows off her legs. I love it.


I dressed up Cupid in a pink outfit, of course.

Halter top: Takara, secured around the waist with a Loomband
Skirt: Barbie?
Shoes: CDR-King shoe charms

Then I thought of fixing her further and gave her new hands, yay! The hands came from a plastic stirrer, and I used wire to attach them to her wrists. They are still removable and can rotate (but not bend), so that's already fine. I'm glad she's already complete!


I like that the Takara top has a pearl heart detail on it. It's a nice touch for Cupid!



Don't they look like gloves? I also gave Cupid a top hat. It's actually Maddie's old top hat.

Speaking of thrift store find, I found another Ghoulia. My second one:


It's from the Scaris: City of Frights line. I cleaned her up already and tied her hair into a ponytail. She's still nude in my toy box because I haven't found a way to complete her, haha. I love her dark red lips and blue eyeshadow. She looks like a movie star because of her makeup!

I'll talk about the miniature Rody horse next time. It's a fun toy for Lottie, and for me when I need to fidget!

No comments:

Post a Comment