Saturday, December 17, 2016

Alice Through The Looking Glass White Queen Doll - Jakks Pacific

My sister came home briefly and brought home this doll! Yes!


It's the Alice Through The Looking Glass White Queen doll made by Jakks Pacific!


She's so pale, lol.


I haven't seen the movie yet. I shall watch it when I am in the mood, hehe.


The back of the box.


Red Queen and Alice would be good choices as well, but when I checked Toys R Us, they were very expensive. White Queen, however, was discounted.

The doll is made of hard plastic. Even her head is very firm so I don't see how it's possible to reroot her or rebody her. I don't plan to do those things anyway so I'm good.

She reminds me of a porcelain doll, but not as fragile.


Here she is with the magnets my sister brought home from her European trip: Hamburg, Berlin, Budapest, Vienna, Barcelona, Prague, and Amsterdam. She said she's missing two magnets (Morocco and Lisbon, Portugal) because she said she forgot to buy some, but she'd find a way to complete the set. These magnets are actually my request from her because I also collect magnets from around the world. I think my favourite from this set would have to the Prague magnet because of the clock design. It's very ornate and looks proportionate to my 1:6 dolls.

I can't wait to bring all my dolls together in one place and group the ones with the Alice in Wonderland theme: Zombie Alice, Kitty Cheshire, Madeline Hatter, and Lizzie Hearts (who's still with my friend).

No comments:

Post a Comment