Saturday, December 10, 2016

Nakoma and Jane

I'm pretty excited to meet my doll-collecting friend again soon because we have a lot of things to exchange with each other. For instance, she recently got these two dolls I bought from an online seller because she also bought from the same seller and they decided to meet up. Here's her photo:


Oh my goodness, it's Nakoma from Pocahontas, and Jane from Tarzan!! If you have been reading my blog, you would know that I've wanted Nakoma for so long! It took me four months of waiting to finally get her!

Ooh and Jane, I actually got her dress first, so having the doll who owns the dress would be fantastic. I think I like her face better than Mattel Belle.

I'm so ready for a body transplant. My friend is giving me her two Liv bodies. Just perfect for my growing Disney-Liv hybrid collection!

I also have other things to get from my friend like three broken Monster High dolls, and I will also give her stuff too like my extra Madeline Hatter head and broken MH body to go with it. Heh, the things we trade with.

By the way, today I kept myself busy with crafting. I'm not yet done, at least for the next few days, so no photos yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment