Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Doll Fakies

I was at a small toy store and found these dolls. They look good. The brand is called My Sikaly.







I almost bought one because I like the outfits and the doll's face isn't so bad. I don't have this sculpt either.

Then last night I was browsing a Facebook album of a doll seller and learned that these are ripoff versions of the MyScene Icy Bling line. 






Photo from Photobucket
Let me compare them:

Delancey

Chelsea

Madison

Kennedy

MyScene, My Sikaly, get it?
And isn't it Christina Milian on the box of the My Sikaly dolls? Or someone else?

Now that I've seen the originals, I think I prefer the pink fake doll the most because its outfit is the closest to the original MyScene dolls. But no, I won't buy any of these. I have too many dolls, anyway.

I also saw these at the same toy store.




It's just called Fashion Girl. It totally reminds me of It's A Girl Barbie:


A comparison:


What a poor copy. The sleeves of the bootleg doll aren't even puffy. And a pet dog instead of a teddy bear? LOL.

I still like looking at dolls like these even though they're fake. 

2 comments:

  1. It does look like Christina Milian on the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be funny if I find the actual photo used on the box, lol, but no such luck.

      Delete